Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mistake to memories

> a 10 minutes read of my mistakes in a relationship within 9 months. she is Azilah Mohamed, my only and only one that i love in deeply in my heart. i care about her very very much and yet,it is just so different falling in love with her. i never play, linger nor ignore or even not care about her. all i have been through is a feeling that no other girl could give, to keep my promise not to hurt her, treat her as my only only one. unsuccessful.

this is my mistake, all i have done, not all. i control her so badly 'till she tears apart and yet, i just can't tell myself how stupid i am. and some of my promise had been broken. ... ... ...

the fact, between Azilah (sayang) and i. i do, really love her so much and wanna change my things up and make things better too. 9 months, it is very meaningful livin' that 9 months with you Azilah. i'm keeping myself stand straight but no, i still can't. all i have to change is my attitude that causing you to hurt. my heart, still remain yours and ever. all my promises to you, always be in my hand and in your heart for you to remember.

p/s i love you so much. this could be our 1st picture taken together at Belalong. 9th,August 2008