Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello Singapore.

> 'supp guys.. currently i'm in Singapore for a week then to Jakarta. This is my day 5th day in Singapore. An info for you guys out there. Singapore as I experiencing it. It's a "fine" city. I heard rumors said that eating 'chewing gums','smoking' and 'spitting' is illegal. All I see here is different. Well, for those smoking buffs, just find a trash with an ashtray attached to it. Now, youre legal to smoke=D

I found myself missing someone so much. From the 2nd day, I miss mama and Yasmin so much.

Yet, and there are few people i'm missing off too. Which is, Azilah. Although, we're through from our relationship. People kept on saying that I should "move on" but it's true. But the love, the caress, the soft tender touch of you ain't getting nowhere in me. I'm thinking of seeing you someday and somehow.


Stop with that sad stories. Back to Singapore. Yada yada yada(mumblings). I've been spending 300++ SGD for just only 2 days. You see the picture why right. =D


Emm, I think I'm stopping here. I'll post something interesting, soon.