Monday, March 22, 2010

Does it matter to you?

> was great. in certain. well ya, almost 3 to 4 months haven't seen my ex-classmates. it's like, it doesn't change at all. all of us, are still the same. crazy, loud, assert and hyper. been spending my time so so so much with the guys that i use to hang out and Najihah for the fact, Hadi's girlfriend.

here's the big part. walky-walky around there. and accidentally saw Azilah standing near a shop. well, for me it's very big, as in, it is important to me so much. when i said 'mana yg lain?' i was like, i'm standing infront of a new girl that i haven't met. my heart beats stronger and i went blank and she left.

i know, i'm wasting your time on this small deal of essay though. i just need to express my feelings too kan? at least here might be good but not all.

for you,Az, i love you still.