Thursday, March 25, 2010

My word~

> yeah, school term is almost over. work, work, work. that's all.

here's the thing, i just finished my phone call with this girl. well, yeah, i miss her so much. and it ended like, emm, she fell asleep i guess. and the most beautiful part is when i ... yeah, you get what i mean. but to those who doesn't, just let it be that way=p

all my homeworks? emm, i haven't started a thing. but i have a trust on myself that i would finish it in an outstanding night. which is a bad habit to be practice. but i work things out as i plan. hmm, i've been thinking of having my time not fully on my studies which means not that i stop studying. which i need a confidence in being a leader as i'll get a leadership certificate.

*am i talking crap? yes, obviously you think i'm crazy or something. i'm just, sort of, excited, i guess. its been months i haven't called a girl. now, ya, i'm so happy and i always love you someone!!